Monday, July 14, 2008

My EYES! Don't poke my eyes!!!!

The evolution of SEEING CLEARLY... First there was glasses. Just put them over your eyes and BAM, we can see all that nature has to offer. Next there were contact lenses. We actually have to put them into our eyes, with our fingers. Awesome, so I just stick my fingers into my eyes and then I can see. Hmmmmm. Interesting option.

So I tried this option. I'm not going to lie, I was freaked. The only other experiences that I've had with contact's was a crazy woman in Lens Crafters who, I was convinced, wanted to poke my eyes out. The other experiences have been watching Allison put them in her eyes. She's much more graceful. Anywho, as it turns out, I'm actually not bad at it and the crazy things work damn well. I've only worn them once, and for a few hours, but I think I'm convinced. I can wear sunglasses without squinting (bonus!) and won't have to bring my glasses to my own wedding. Awesome.

Don't be a tool

Mike

No comments: